Used dredger water jet called "T1"
- Type: Excavator Dredger for inert production
- Year: 2006
- DIAMETERmm SUCTION/DELIVERY: 300/250
- Working hours: 5000
- Length all out: 23,5/30 m
- Width at the waterline: 6,30 m
- Dredging pump: Weir Warman type 12/10 F-G with aspiration mouth Ø 300 mm e flow Ø 250 mm, appropriately dimensioned to obtain a variable mixing capacity from 700 to 1300 m³ / h approximately.
- Max dredging depth: From 10 to 20 m under the water level
- DEGREASER SYSTEM Water Jet composed by: Diesel engine brand "IVECO" type 8045, with power 100 hp at 2000 rpm, cooled with radiator. The engine is complete with all the necessary accessories, including electrical equipment for controlling the engine functions with the panel shown on the dashboard. The motor is contained in a special protection box which can be opened and silenced. Water pump water pump Caprari with adequate flow and pressure for disintegrating action. Water suction system with special safety valves Rigid and flexible piping to deliver high
pressure water flow up to the special dredging head with suction protection and water jet nozzles for disintegrating action on the material bench, can be dosed according to necessity.
- Suction diameter: 230 mm
- Outlet diameter: 200 mm
- Aspiration pipe DN300: Made of thick steel connected. End with suction nozzle, steel tube in various lengths complete with flanges, armored suction hoses, etc.
- Flow pipe: Made with side discharge on the side obtained with DN 250 pipe, 2 curves and special jointed attachment system to the floating pipe (excluded).
- General Conditions: Last work: year 2017. On 2017 demounted in good working conditions. Suggested checkup service before putting into service
- Construction method: The dredger is built in catamaran with Italian Naval Registry criteria for use in inland waters
- Fluid to be pumped: mixture of water + solids consisting substantially of sand and gravel with a maximum size of 80 mm (max 100 mm)
- Pumping as per the operating curves of the dredging pump attached
- Total power installed: 600 hp
- Principal Engine: IVECO tipo C13 “CURSOR” (emission controlled EPA TIER 3), with continuous power for heavy work "D" of 442 Hp from 1400 to 2100 g / 1 ' and intermittent power "C" of 476 hp at 1800 g / 1', equipped with a cooling system with radiator and blower fan. The engine is complete with all the necessary accessories, according to the necessary configuration, including electrical instrumentation to control the engine functions with the panel shown on the dashboard. The motor is contained in a special protection box which can be opened and silenced
- Transmission: Mechanic
- Generator set: En-board diesel with engine power 12 kVA, 50 Hz contained in a special silenced box.
- Positioning system: 4 hydraulic winches for swinging with 120 m metal rope Ø 12 mm 1 hydraulic winch for lifting the dredging arm with 100 m of galvanized wire rope Ø 10 mm CONTROL CABIN made with insulation and internal finishing with control panel and light, equipped with all centralized controls necessary for normal machine operation. The dashboard is equipped with control and command equipment for the dredger and on-board auxiliary circuits, including vacuum gauge and pressure gauge for the dredging pump and preparation of the on-board control system. The cabin is suitably air-conditioned with winter heating and summer cooling.
For more information please check the attached schedule.
CODE : 1180
SALES TYPE : Expression of interest
EXPERIMENT : 8
DEADLINE : 17/03/2021 15:30
BALANCE OF GOODS AWARDED WITHIN THE : 01/04/2021
PROVENANCE : Voluntary liquidation (companies, individuals)
|From €||To €||Commission %|